Please get in touch to find out more about Linslade Baptist Church or the Christian faith. We would be delighted to welcome you at one of our meetings or arrange to visit you. Just call or send us an email and we will respond as soon as possible.
Phone: 07919 118707Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our address is:
New Road, Linslade, Bedfordshire, LU7 2LS
Helpful information for visitors
- What does a normal service look like? Whoever is leading the service will often begin with a Scripture reading and prayer. Our pastor or another man will preach from the Bible, explaining and applying it to our daily lives. Most often, we will sing 3-4 songs; a mixture of the best of the old and new with the words displayed on a screen at the front of the church.
- What should I bring? Yourself, of course! All the words for the songs we sing will be displayed on the screen at the front of the church and bible readings will be provided. If you want to bring your own bible you are more than welcome to do so.
- Will I have to sing/pray/read? You will not be put on the spot! If you would like to sing with us, please feel free to do so, but if you are more comfortable just listening, that is OK too. Likewise you will not be asked to pray or read publicly.
- What will the children do during the service? We do not currently have a Sunday school or creche, though plan to commence one in the future, and so children are encouraged to remain in with the adults for the service. However, if you would like to take your younger ones out during the preaching we can provide comfortable space for you to do so. We love having children amongst us so please do not be put off if they are not always still in their seats!
- What Bible version do you use? Whilst those in our congregation may have their own bible in a range of versions the public readings will be from the Authorised and New King James versions with preaching led from the latter.
How to find us
We do not have a car park, but there is limited car parking on New Road and adjacent streets – just check the time limits when parking. There is also a large Tesco car park (LU7 1ER) just a few minutes’ walk away in Leighton Buzzard, where parking is free for 3 hours.
If you have particular access needs please contact us in advance of your visit and we will make arrangements to assist.